Friday, December 24, 2004

If you can see this, it works

I am trying a new way of posting to this blog by email. Obviously, if you can see this, it works. This is jsut another really cool feature of blogger. I'm not sure how to post titles. Again, if you can see the title, it worked. Hey, let me know if you can see the snow. I'm trying to figure out why it wont show up for me and I think it might be that I use a netscape brower. If ya'll can tell me whether or not you can see the snow then I may be able to fix the problem. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you can't see the snow. Just let me know.

2 comments:

Backblog said...

I see the snow! Very cool!

Unknown said...

Yeah, you're using MSIE. You should switch to Firefox. So much better. But you probably won't be able to see my snow.