Friday, May 06, 2005

School is out!

Today was my last day. I had one final this morning for The Church and its Doctrines. Class started at 7:45. I woke up at 8:20. I was in my car driving to school at 8:23. I hd set my alarm clock for 6:15 tonight. I had hoped to do a little studying before class since I hadnt done any studying yesterday. I ended up getting a 94 anyway, which isnt too bad. The class is really not anything new. I think my dad must have done a really good job of teaching us kids the basics of theology because Ive heard pretty much everything in this class.

Ive been expecting to start work this Monday but I havent heard anything from the company so Im not sure whats going on. Hopefully I will find out soon. I hate haveing nothing to do. I guess I could finish making myself a new design for this webpage.

I went flying again on Sunday. That was a lot of fun. Went with Aaron again in the Super Cub. He *made* me fly the plane through a bunch of landing patterns and only took over as we touched down. That was great fun. I was a little rusty and I think I kept flying slightly uncoordinated but he couldnt feel anything being in the front seat. We also did a few dutch rolls. I totaly have not got the hang of those. I kept coming pretty close to putting us into a snap roll trying to do those. Lots of fun. Im really enjoying the warmer weather.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol

Um... My flight time so far (all unlogged) is 9 hrs in a Cheyenne II, 0.5 hr in a 182, and about 1 hr in a Super Cub. I also have about 350 hrs in Flight Simulator. So I guess you could say thats what I learned to fly in. Mostly 182s, Huskys, and Barons in that case.

But I hear ya... I definently admire the Citabria. Never been in one but I know about em. We will probably be getting a Citabria for our tailwheel here at Moody. But Im thinking that I might try to solo in a Super Cub before I even start my flight training in School. I dont konw. I would really only do that if I had to take a year off to work to pay for school. Personaly I like the Super Cub a lot. Just got back from flying that again. Well... I didnt actually do much of the flying today but it was fun.