Friday, December 09, 2005

Schools out!

Done with A&P, done with Theology. Did really well in A&P training (aircraft maintenance training), top of my class I think. Did decently with Theology I think, though I havent gotten grades for any of my papers, or anything for that matter except for my midterm which I didnt do so well on. I expect I got near perfect grades on my paper but Im just hoping I pass my midterm. I dont do well with tests. They just dont reflect my learning style well. Generaly. There is the professor now and then that has a test that really works with my learning style.

Anyways, Im done with school and all packed up for flying to Houghton, NY, which I do tomorrow morning at 13h35. Gonna be great spending several weeks with the Gallops. Yeah buddy!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you had a good flight. didja have to take your shoes off in security?? i did. ah the free America...

-b/k

Unknown said...

no one made me take of my shoes. no one forced me. I heard a security person tell the guy in front of me that they suggested he take of his shoes as well and put them through in the basket of his other items like wallet and keys so I chose to do that of my own free will. Ever after I did likewise. I had absolutely no trouble with security. or anything else for that matter. Praise the LORD!

Anonymous said...

Yo, birdie...time to update this!!!

You are leaving, and have not even come see us, and NO remorse on your blog, please!!!
JP..(fellow MK!!) frm the planet!!

Anonymous said...

guess i could tell you that i check yours pretty consistently, too... it's lookin' the same as mine, i.e. no change!! ;) i have to agree with my sister now here. tell about the car breaking down, getting back into classes, Narnia, the cold...

-b/k

Unknown said...

narnia? the cold? whats, its like 44 degrees here. and what, you want me to write what I think about the new movie?

Anonymous said...

in a way, it's good to not post forever, but have such faithful friends, b/c it racks up your visitor numbers! ;) ;) ;)

i remember when you were all thrilled that you'd gotten 1000... way past that now!

Anonymous said...

Yeah.....and even these comments are old!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey....no soliciting...

And wings, dear....

THIS IS OLD...CHANGE IT...while you wait for Jobs to answer you..

Unknown said...

well, I am planning to eventually change my whole web template here, but why post agian? everyone who reads this knows whats going on already right? but yeah, I will try to get around to updating here soon

Anonymous said...

THNK YOU!!!

You are great, man!