Tuesday, July 04, 2006

stuff that is happening

so I am on the last day of my 4-day weekend, about to head out the door to go over to Coeur D Alene to hang out with a bunch of the guys and watch fireworks. Just got back from camping up north of town in the mountains. Car overheated badly on the way back, had to get it towed back to our house. Insurance covered that. After about pulling my hair out finaly discovered the source of the problems was a leak around the water pump. Hopefully stay home from work tomorrow and replace that. Well, gotta run.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bye!! :)

Unknown said...

whos "me"? B or J?

Anonymous said...

J!! :)

I try to be incognito all the time!

(that WAS sarcastic....*hem*)

And...along those lines...my "me" is always entered as "Me"....but your filter must hate all capitals!! It does that for me on B's thingy too!!

Unknown said...

ah, so I thought! by my methods I can only tell household for sure ;) but B is usually even more anonymous than you

kalipay said...

ah, perhaps that's a compliment... yo, it had a capital letter: course it wasn't me, wman! ;) your hair must be growing if it is long enough to pull out now? lol, will Milligan not let you cut yours either?!

~b/k

Unknown said...

well it is at the end of its normal growing period, meaning it would normalyl be due for another cut, but I have been convinced by outside influences to let it grow a little longer this time. I usually keep it short and cut it myself, since any longer is hard to keep groomed without having a real haircut (without electric trimmers) but Dan says he wouldnt mind getting practice learning to cut hair... :)

kalipay said...

well, do take pictures of that momentous event if it occurs. too much amusement from eastern WA hasn't hurt anyone yet... LOL!

Anonymous said...

Lol....