Sunday, April 06, 2008

110 Pseudo-Arbitrary Facts

Having been nominated by the One Who Thinks About Issues, I have compiled the list below. For those who know the background behind this list, you have no need for further explanation, therefore I will not make the effort to offer you one. For those who do not know the background of the list, I shall leave you to whatever wild theories you may come up with.

  • I enjoy raising chickens
  • I get motion sickness easily; I am afraid of heights; I am an aircraft pilot
  • I love road trips
  • I use two computer screens with my computer
  • I love digging holes
  • There are very very few things that gross me out

5 comments:

Unknown said...

my apologies to Bethany, for I am offering herein some information with which she is already familiar.

Warbler said...

My, my...two posts in the space of the SAME year...the skies must be falling!!

Unknown said...

I have many more that are in the que

kalipay said...

i would have known 4 out of 10 had i not forgotten one.

by "what if" do you mean "what are the ramification or implications if..."?

Unknown said...

4 out of 10 eh? thats fascinating. but to be mostly serious, you could say that you knew just about exactly 50% of them.

by "what if" I was using a mediocre colloquialism, which had no precise or well defined meaning, and thus did not reflect any aspect of my question but was used merely as a transitional phrase. I would have done better to word it somehow thus: "I leave you now with a curiosity to ponder upon: consider the possibility of our planet...".