Monday, April 17, 2006

Ginny Owens

I just got back from a Ginny Owens concert with my dad and brother. Good times. If you dont know who Ginny Owens is, Google her or something. I had only heard her songs a few times on the radio, but liked them well, enough to say I liked her music. I liked it tonight as well. She is blind btw, and plays piano, and also guitar a bit, which she claims she does poorly, which then puts me in a poor light. Its been great to spend time with my dad and brother. It will be hard to have my dad leave in a few days, and weird to have my brother staying. I interact with my dad more obviously on a peer-to-peer level. Strange how things change with time. He is now more of a well known, well respected older friend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

become like him, inasmuch as he is like your Christ. and thank God continuously. you're blessed.

~b/k

Unknown said...

I am blessed

Anonymous said...

i didn't know Ginny was blind!

~ L ~