Friday, April 14, 2006

got me a phone... and other news

another step towards being "american"... I got me a cell phone thing, one of them things where you get a cheap phone from Walmart and then you buy minutes as you need them and in theory its cheaper than a regular cell phone, if you dont use it too much which we hope to not do-my brother and I both got us the same thing.

Ive been enjoying having my brother and father here. It is rather a strange experience. They dont seem to belong here, yet it hardly seems that I actually hadnt seen them for a year and a half. God is good.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmms, you's had ought to misspel somethin' so's to make it sem mor hilbillyish, and...say...americn?

Unknown said...

ya, mebe

but see, I gets me more comments this a ways

Anonymous said...

Lol......

Unknown said...

yeah, well, I figured it out before, and was a non-conformist, now I am left without much of a choice

Anonymous said...

lol, you've given in. ah well, the Alamo, Masada- all those great places did end sometime, eh? americanism now comes rushing in. horrors. ;)

~b/k

J. K. Walters said...

But at Masada they willingly killed themselves before being taken over by the Romans.

Anonymous said...

how terrible celphones really are. my, my, can't believe you actually succumbed to them... hope you're doing good in "not using it too much".

~b/k

Unknown said...

yes... I dont use mine that much... I actually use less than 30 minutes per month. it works out quite well. :)