Thursday, April 28, 2005

Time to Update

Well, I guess its time for some sort of update, eh? Well, lets see, I'm almost done with the semester. Next week is finals and all the rest of the big projects are due. It actually looks like I will be able to get everything done with time to spare. Thats really encouraging. Ive almost finished with my lesson plan, the final project for my Educational Foundations class.

Tonight I go to junior-high youth group as I have started being one of the leaders. Should be fun. I need to get to know the kids.

Right now I am headed off for a bike ride to circumnavigate the airport for a little exercise. Im telling you, with my single speed bike and the wind we get out here it can be downright tireing to ride that bike.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gotta love single speed bikes. they remind me of niger.

there's this hill around here that i have to get of my bike and walk up about halfway. one day, i was walking up and this old guy in like his sixties passes me up on his single speed bike, making it look easy.

pathetic, lazy teenagers.

Unknown said...

lol

Anonymous said...

aww...i didn't know you helped out with a junior high youth group...that's awesome! =)
~Sarah

Unknown said...

Yeah Ive only been doing it for a couple of weeks but its good. Ive really been wanting to get plugged into something and got tired or waiting for the associate pastor to get the sunday school program together and he had said I could help out with the junior high group so I am.

Anonymous said...

that's great! I work with younger kids (at my mom's school), but i really enjoy that. They're so much fun!...kinda makes me wonder if i was like that at their age...=)
~Sarah