Saturday, April 02, 2005

Im a real photographer now

Wow, Im a real photographer now! Stephen Priestley, the editor of CASR, an academic webite at Simon Fraser University in British Columbia on Canadian military affairs, came accross my Webshots album of the Quest Kodiak and wants to use them in a review they are going to do on available bush aircraft. He said they are great stuff and far better than the pictures on the Quest Website. It might help that the pictures I took are of a painted airplane while the pictures on the Quest website are mostly of an unpainted aircraft. :D

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, that's awesome, jon! =)
~Sarah

Anonymous said...

hey, that's awesome, jon! =)
~joseph

Anonymous said...

hey, that's awesome, jon! =)
~Sarah

Anonymous said...

hey, that's awesome, jon! =)
~Sarah

Anonymous said...

Oops, hehe

Anonymous said...

oops, i keep doing that. sorry guys, that last one was me(again)=)
~Sarah

Unknown said...

i guessed as much

Anonymous said...

hey, i did not do all those! the first one was me, and that's it!! are you messin' with me, joseph?...cause if you are, i'm gonna beat you up...=) jk! ...anyway, those others were not me...
~Sarah

Unknown said...

lol

thats pretty funny :D

Anonymous said...

Tom here...sorry Sarah, that was me. What?...You've got to pick on your little sis once in a while.

Anonymous said...

hmmm... so tomg and sarah are siblings??

well, that is really neat, wings. i've always wanted to be a photographer, so you can tell me now what it's like!! LOL. congrats and do good!

Anonymous said...

hey...sorry, joseph, to have accused you...i just figured it might be you since you said exactly the same thing as me under my REAL post...and tom, i'm gonna beat you up...no, not really...=0)...i love ya anyway...heehee!
~Sarah